2021 Raptor order books go live in May

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the market is nuts. There are plenty of dealers out there who are selling at sticker, but plenty selling at 10-20k markup. And people are paying it.
My local dealer has 5 TRX's advertised on their website, all over sticker. I feel bad for the folks that are paying $10k to $20k over. Next year this time the dealers will probably be discounting the 2022's.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked with my dealer and he said that the orders will be delayed again and according to Ford, dealers arent supposed to be taking allocation orders or lists. Some of the existing 2021 orders were pushed back to December.

It could just be dealer talk but I was seriously disappointed and agree that this could be a string along tactic by ford to not lose interest in the Raptor in the face of chip delays.

My gut tell's me order banks will still be opening in May. Ford has to much riding on the Gen 3 to delay production.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are prioritizing what plants do shut down, Kansas City and Dearborn as of now are not shutting down, just reducing some shifts.
DTP was shut down two weeks this month. Another short shutdown is scheduled for later on in May.