2021 Raptor not any time soon..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think Ford would be smart to just say due to all the unforeseen we have to push the raptor to 2022. Problem solved.

I don't know enough about what's going on internally to say it would be smart, but I always questioned shipping a MY2021 vehicle if they don't hit the street before mid summer. Late summer? Just call it MY2022 and build it for 15 months.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Realistically though, do you think we will see Gen 3 37 trucks on dealer lots July/August 2021.

I haven't the faintest idea. How long after the order banks open do trucks usually hit the lots? I don't know. Anyone?

Spowers723

Reaction score
I asked my buddy the other day who works at cleveland Ford in TN. He said they were told by the Ford rep order banks open in May with shipping by mid summer. That was the 2nd time I asked him in passed couple months and he said they haven’t heard anything different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Thank you for the article. I definitely good with ordering in May.
Me too and I dont care if I do not get until next year. I am in a lease but ready to get out and have money saved for such. The longer the better for my pocket, but not my patience! LOL

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Ford doesn’t increase HP/TQ to at least 475+ people will switch to Ram. I’ve seen all the videos on the comparisons of the TRX versus the raptor and it’s close, except in a drag race, so Ram caught Ford by surprise! I’m so glad there’s competition now!!! Plus it tells me that all those tuners out there adding horsepower to the GEN 2 it’s unreliable! Why else would Ford be dragging their feet on releasing the specs?,they’re scrambling to compete!! One of the many things I like about Ram is their heated and ventilated seats front and back, 19 speaker stereo system ect, ect, their interior is much better. Come on Ford I could be a 4 time Raptor owner unless you blow it on the GEN 3 . Tic tock