2021 Raptor not any time soon..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re just stringin us along at this point. Unless they’re labeling them ‘22s I’m out til next year.

I understand the chip shortage and Ford’s gross mismanagement in the setting of said chip shortage, but for Christ’s sake, release something. At least the damn power figures. The fact that we don’t know any drive train specs at this point has me thinking that there is no way we get our hands on one of these until well into 2022.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
They’re just stringin us along at this point. Unless they’re labeling them ‘22s I’m out til next year.

I understand the chip shortage and Ford’s gross mismanagement in the setting of said chip shortage, but for Christ’s sake, release something. At least the damn power figures. The fact that we don’t know any drive train specs at this point has me thinking that there is no way we get our hands on one of these until well into 2022.
nah, they will be out end of summer.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I haven't ridden the V4 yet, but the 1299S, R1 and L7 GSXR1000, all have around the 200HP mark. they all have one thing in common. absolutely ridiculous acceleration that should not be legal lolol.

Modern liter bikes accelerate faster than most people can conceive of. Still, it’s not enough :)
if you get the Duc, buy some spare voltage regulators, and just replace them yearly :p