2021 Raptor Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is some of the information I am looking for. No dealers can give me any information on how to customize my truck. I want 37s on it but not getting that blue interior so all will be after market. I am not looking to get a big lift like I did back in High School. I want an aggressive look and run the 37s and so will do the level and want to make sure the tires would not rub. So again, I am asking this forum to give me suggestions on who might be able to make this truck exactly how I want It to look.
There are lots of vendors who will have something in the works, try RPG, SVC and others.

OP
OP
J

JROD

Reaction score
As has been stated, no one *really* knows what it will take yet, but I think you made the best decision. Both previous gen Raptors will run 37's with minor modifications and if you were planning to spend money on a lift kit, you'll be fine. Historically, simply collars on the front and flattening a pinch weld will take care of the front and springs will take care of the back. With the coils in the back, that is probably the biggest mystery. Worst case would be new fenders and bed sides, which are inexpensive to purchase, but paint and installation will vary wildly.

Just a little verbiage for you. A "lift-kit" generally involves cutting, welding, or modifying the frame in some way and is generally considered a very bad idea on a Raptor...or any high-speed off-roader. You want as low and wide as you can get, while still having plenty of ground clearance and wheel travel. It is a fine balancing act. So while things like springs and bigger tires may actually raise the truck up, they aren't normally lumped in with a "lift kit". Just things to think about it; when I went to 37" tires, I added about 1" to the offset of the wheels and +2/+2 fenders up front and +2 leafs in the back.

In summary, don't install a lift kit unless you really don't plan to off-road it. While I'm at it....don't get bigger wheels either. Smaller wheels are better for off-road.

This forum has a ton of information tucked away in it. Up front, there shouldn't be much difference from Gen2 to Gen3 in regards to getting 37s to fit and it has been discussed ad nauseam. The back will be a complete mystery to everyone at this point, but you can bet people here will be the first to do it. Keep an eye on SVC, RPG, TMX, ADD, and any other three letter off-road shop that is heavy into Raptors.
Great information. Thanks. I guess I should have not used the term Lift kit. The last time I used that, I was a senior in high school back in 87…lol. Guess I better get caught up on the new terms.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ICON Vehicle Dynamics or RPG will have the leveling collars for the front.
Can anyone please explain the benefits of the
LEVELING COLLARS VS A LIFT?
It appears to me if someone on a GEN 2 or maybe a GEN 3 as well HAVE TO HAVE 37 then the preferred way is NEW LEAF SPRINGS and COLLARS which will give u just enough height to put 37' VS doing a 4inch fabtech lift..

I have priced it all out-- it seems like between parts and labour-- its about 4k regardless for leaf springs and collar aand about 3-4k for a fab tech lift.. I know LIFT will ruin the purpose of the suspension.. Just curious on the thoughts..

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blademan said:
Can anyone please explain the benefits of the
LEVELING COLLARS VS A LIFT?
Personally, I think leveling collars aren't the best, but I think most people disagree. I think you'd be better off with new fenders to fit 37". The collars are probably more about looks and "leveling" the front to back.

Probably off topic, but the Gen3 doesn't have leaves.

The difference is how it is installed. I don't know the details on that specific lift kit, but most involve cutting and welding the frame. It can range from weaker than the stock frame to completely dangerous depending on the quality of install.

Also, collars and leaves won't be 4" of height. When running high speed you want low and wide. Weighing the benefit of 37" tires, most people agree the extra height to do that is worth it, but the extra height is more of a necessary evil than the desire itself. A lift kit's only intention is height and you do not want the center of gravity any higher than absolutely necessary when sliding sideways at 60mph.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Don't lift it, I think it'll hurt the value of the truck. You can easily run 37's as most suggested without any major mods.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This will be my first Ford and believe that I have picked a winner. I currently have the Dodge Rebel but absolutely love the bad *** look of the Raptor. I placed an accepted order two weeks ago and planning to put a 2.5” lift on it and run aftermarket 37s. Going with the Rapid Red. I have looked around the country and unable to find any lift shop that can do the 2021 Raptor yet. Have been told that since it is so new that have to wait until they create what is needed to lift the truck based on whatever new specs may require. Wanted to know if this is true or if any other shop is able to do this lift. The lift will be for nothing else but vanity because Florida doesn’t have many off road trails for this awesome truck.
OP .. don't get the 2021. Go for the 2022 as the 37s are no longer tied to the blue interior. If you want 37s and done right with a factory warranty then buy the 2022 Gen3 Raptor.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This will be my first Ford and believe that I have picked a winner. I currently have the Dodge Rebel but absolutely love the bad *** look of the Raptor. I placed an accepted order two weeks ago and planning to put a 2.5” lift on it and run aftermarket 37s. Going with the Rapid Red. I have looked around the country and unable to find any lift shop that can do the 2021 Raptor yet. Have been told that since it is so new that have to wait until they create what is needed to lift the truck based on whatever new specs may require. Wanted to know if this is true or if any other shop is able to do this lift. The lift will be for nothing else but vanity because Florida doesn’t have many off road trails for this awesome truck.
So based on researched speculation the cheapest route will likely be the perch collars or new coil springs. The interesting thing about the gen3 is the rear end also could be raised by the same methods as the front. Being that there are coils in both front and rear. Rumor has it there are a few of the big AM companies that are looking into a coil over conversion for the rear.

I’m in central Florida. When you get your truck I’d be happy to help you build it out. I have a few thoughts on how a coil over rear could be achieved. It’s really going to come down to budget. And by that I mean do you want to spend 2k or 20k or somewhere in the middle.

Also let’s not throw shade at Florida’s off-road opportunities. Ocala national forest has some roads and trails very similar to what’s found out west.