2021 Raptor-Leadfoot Fender Flares …should I paint to match body color ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d love to know about line-x or rhino liner as well on the flares and possible bumpers. Anyone tried this and have pics to share? Keeps that same color as original but toughens them up and no worries about the peeling people are having. Wonder also what it would cost?

New R3P7ER

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

So I am trying to not see a FORD Superduty when I look At my Raptor…I like Super Duty‘s fine…I just loVe the the once athletic look of the Gen 1 and Gen 2’s….In any case—Like my 2018 Raptor…I have decided on Leadfoot —One of my fenders was damaged during shipping so I guess I will be replacing a fender …I am considering painting the fender flares (matching lead foot) and a small amount of surrounding Bumper surface are(leadfoot) as well.

I took my 2018 raptor on dirt roads and trails often and I was very impressed with the fender flares and bumper paint being chip resistant….

Is painting the fender flares a recipe for chipped paint?
I like the contrast of the black fender flares personally, but either way the truck looks sick. I think it makes it look more rugged.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m doing mine , everyone has different taste , that grey is ugly. Ford ain’t putting that grey on the type R.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do all the grey trimmings , bumpers , vents , ecc……., it will look sharp. Only the fenders not going to look as nice , my opinion.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That code orange is sharp , definitely would of looked nicer without the orange Ford letters , at most a super tin pinstripe in orange. The raptor sticker needs to go.