2021 Raptor-Leadfoot Fender Flares …should I paint to match body color ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike91

Reaction score
arent the flares on the gen 3 painted and not plastic? i thought they started painting them during the gen 2 run

carbonraptor

Reaction score
I have a lead foot ‘18 color matched. Love the look and makes the truck look “brooder” imo. But again, that’s simply my opinion. They will eventually rock pit and require touch up every few years. If the “used” off-road look doesn’t suit ya, maybe simply have the fenders wrapped. Much less expensive and easy to touch up in future‍

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The contrasting trim is one of the primary aesthetics for our trucks. The only “monochromatic” look I dig is the magnetic gray paint that mostly matches the trim in color but not sheen. Loved my magnetic Gen 2. Called it my stealth Raptor, as I ran into quite a few people that would say, “man that thing looks mean….a lot like a Raptor!”

That being said, I really like the contrast of the trim with the leadfoot and won’t be changing it whenever my Gen 3 shows up.

You could always experiment with different wraps on the bumpers/flares….but It’s your coin, you do you.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found a color matched code orange. I dig everything except the grille. My wheel choice would also be different.

D1DDEF51-6633-4ED0-93E5-9B24E64E43F1.jpeg

9A4CC20B-BFF7-437C-A906-7987E9AE1645.jpeg