2021 Raptor Is a Total BUST!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You clearly lack first hand experience with the new Fiat trucks. you wouldn't have posted this otherwise.

FIFY above.... Lol

Any time I have a few hours to waste I scroll through all the Fiat forums and YouTube and marvel at their horrible quality control, stuff falling apart, new trucks with <1k miles with engine, rear end, transmission and transfer case failures, across their entire Dodge, Ram, TrackHawk product line. What an embarrassment. LOL

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
I came to this thread to see all of the sport b$@#hing and I was not disappointed!

The truck looks good and sounds good IMHO.

I guess you really like the sound of air coming out of a balloon then :lol2:

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a disaster from the perspective of sound. Band aiding it with what they call a trombone isn't going to do anything. And Ford is going to rip the shirt off anyone looking to buy a Raptor R with a real engine in it.

You no longer own a raptor so shouldn't you be over in the ram forums since that's what you have now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score

acsart3

Reaction score
Coming from a Gen 2, the Gen 3 hands down win.

Gen 2 Raptor 3.5 vs Gen 3 Raptor 3.5. Gen 3 wins everywhere. Interior, Exterior, Suspension, refined engine.

There will be more Gen 3-3.5L Raptors then Gen3-5.0L on the road that's for sure. Not everyone can afford the top the line Raptor R decked out with Recaros etc.

The End.