2021 Raptor Instrument Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate digital speedometers and tachometers. Does anyone know if the display on the new truck can be changed to an analog speedometer and tach? Are we going to still be able to set up “My View” to add 2 additional gauges between the speedometer and tach on the 802a trucks? I have My View generally set up to show an additional analog boost gauge and analog oil pressure gauge. I really appreciate the current configuration ability and would hate to lose it. Thanks

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate digital speedometers and tachometers. Does anyone know if the display on the new truck can be changed to an analog speedometer and tach? Are we going to still be able to set up “My View” to add 2 additional gauges between the speedometer and tach on the 802a trucks? I have My View generally set up to show an additional analog boost gauge and analog oil pressure gauge. I really appreciate the current configuration ability and would hate to lose it. Thanks

I would imagine it’d be at least as good or better as far as that goes- they have a huge 11” screen now gotta fill it up w/ something

go see what a 2021 f150 platinum or limited is like I imagine Raptor will be similar

also- I have a 2020 801a raptor & it has the larger configurable gauge cluster as well- not sure if that changes in MY 19 or 20, but my 2018 801a raptor didn’t have it. Since they did away w/ the 800a trim in the gen3 raptor there could be some different options now between 801 & 802a gauge cluster configurations- dunno, but I’m sure the 802a will be all the same tech + more

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would imagine it’d be at least as good or better as far as that goes- they have a huge 11” screen now gotta fill it up w/ something

go see what a 2021 f150 platinum or limited is like I imagine Raptor will be similar

also- I have a 2020 801a raptor & it has the larger configurable gauge cluster as well- not sure if that changes in MY 19 or 20, but my 2018 801a raptor didn’t have it. Since they did away w/ the 800a trim in the gen3 raptor there could be some different options now between 801 & 802a gauge cluster configurations- dunno, but I’m sure the 802a will be all the same tech + more

It looks like they've done away with 802a. Base is 800a. Lux is 801a. 801a gets you heated steering wheel and heated rear seats. Nowhere did I see whether 800a had heated front seats. I sure hope it does. It does have leather trimmed seats, so it looks roughly comparable to the gen 2 801a.