2021 Raptor gauge cluster keeps resetting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try turning off carplay? Does this mean you cannot use CarPlay without giving up the ability to set-up and keep Home Screen gauge layout ? My auto fold mirrors acted up today…when I drove away , only 1 mirror was extended…the passenger side stayed folded. I have to stop and press the folding button several times to get passenger side Mirror to unfold…..hmmm
Same thing happened to me man. They went back to normal after a day. Odd

OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me man. They went back to normal after a day. Odd
Little gremlins are alive and well. I’m thinking a software update would be great …FORD- are you listening ? Also the center main screen dims considerably every once in awhile—I have tried to adjust brightness and turn of auto or use day or night setting and nothing. Maybe a bad light sensor?…

RickRed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I did the dcaca update for the rear fan noise I posted the bulletin. Normally software updates can mess with settings etc so it's human nature for me to see what all was reset lol
Did that update fix the fan noise for you?

Ifly4vamerica

Reaction score
Did you try turning off carplay? Does this mean you cannot use CarPlay without giving up the ability to set-up and keep Home Screen gauge layout ? My auto fold mirrors acted up today…when I drove away , only 1 mirror was extended…the passenger side stayed folded. I have to stop and press the folding button several times to get passenger side Mirror to unfold…..hmmm
I use Android Auto. I turned it off and no change. I did notice I no longer get the myview rest if I don't have "my gauges" in the list.

My gauges resets every time, so I stead of having it in my view I was accessing it through the normal menu. I think that was ******** up the my view.

I also am still getting the "off road" page in my view whether I have it selected or not.

I had made changes with Forscan but this issue was happening before. I have reset all to as built in Forscan and still get the issues.

I have also had the fan noise update done. My loud fan noise is gone. I do get about 1 mins worth of fan on initial start then all is quiet unless I use the power.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did that update fix the fan noise for you?
Well it's hard to say, my update shows it went through however it still shows update available in the Ford software so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if it took for sure. I'm waiting till the new Ford software updates again in a few days yet to see for sure. I notice my fan noise for a few seconds on startup but Idk what it was before. I just did the update to not notice it later LOL. Being at dealer I use the laptop instantly when I see software updates pop up regardless of if I have the issue or not LOL

RickRed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's hard to say, my update shows it went through however it still shows update available in the Ford software so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if it took for sure. I'm waiting till the new Ford software updates again in a few days yet to see for sure. I notice my fan noise for a few seconds on startup but Idk what it was before. I just did the update to not notice it later LOL. Being at dealer I use the laptop instantly when I see software updates pop up regardless of if I have the issue or not LOL
Mine goes in Friday for the Fan update and hopefully to also fix the rear park assist Module error

I inquired about the gauges resetting and if there was anything that could be done,and they said they have no idea what I’m talking about… so I guessing that’s a no lol

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I figured out the Mygauges. You have to create a personal profile in the sync system. once created, you have to activate it. Once activated, it saves those settings. For seat or other options, you have to use the seat memory button to save it to your profile.

EDIT. Nevermind. **** is still a mess.

Last edited:

cbiz

Reaction score
My 21 F150 has also just recently been resetting my gauges and My View options on my dash. The middle two gauges above the main speedo readout area are configurable. I like having the boost gauge on the right. For about a week, it keeps resetting. Tonight while driving home I thought about what I have done different and it dawned on me. I have been leaving the lane keeping system on. Sure enough, I turned it off and the next time I started it, the boost was still there and MyView didn't reset. Hopefully this is it! Still a bug though.