2021 Raptor Confirmed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Ford confirmed that there will be a 21 raptor bit did not release any info or specs is what TFL truck said.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Cool video that just dropped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the above TFL video was sourced from Motor1? Because the day before TFL mentioned that they had talked directly to Ford Execs. who confirmed a new Raptor, but no timeline.

Since the VIN decoder leak, I have been convinced that in today's competitive truck market Ford must release a 2021 Raptor! What if it is an incremental change and how the Gen 2 Raptor already runs down the same F-150 production line with all it's unique parts?

Let's face it the 2021 F-150 shares the basic structure of the 2020 F-150, so Ford could easily make a 2021 Raptor the first day of 2021 F-150 production. So slap on new grills, headlights, tail lights, the new interior, and offer the current 3.5HO with engine *** to be announced at a later date, BOOM you have a 2021 Raptor.

Also bring back Ruby Red!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More speculative BS
Never said it was the gospel just enjoyed the opinions. They seem to think the off-road truck market will heat up which is a win for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing what Ford and Ram bring to the table. One of the two...maybe a 250 with the tremor package will likely be my next vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the above TFL video was sourced from Motor1? Because the day before TFL mentioned that they had talked directly to Ford Execs. who confirmed a new Raptor, but no timeline.

Since the VIN decoder leak, I have been convinced that in today's competitive truck market Ford must release a 2021 Raptor! What if it is an incremental change and how the Gen 2 Raptor already runs down the same F-150 production line with all it's unique parts?

Let's face it the 2021 F-150 shares the basic structure of the 2020 F-150, so Ford could easily make a 2021 Raptor the first day of 2021 F-150 production. So slap on new grills, headlights, tail lights, the new interior, and offer the current 3.5HO with engine *** to be announced at a later date, BOOM you have a 2021 Raptor.

Also bring back Ruby Red!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I agree somewhat, I mean i'm not in the business so I don't know what it takes to develop a high-performance variant, but agree, in theory they could do it in parallel. That said, I'd rather them do a variant that varies much more from the standard truck, and if that takes longer R&D time and so forth, then I'd wait two years for a superior high-perf variant vs. slapping a bandaid on something to simply say, "look, more horsepower", but then, i'm not strictly a HP junkie, I like all around performance over single use.

kholding

Reaction score
With the popularity of the Raptor, I would find it hard to believe that Ford doesn't have plans to release a 2021 model. My guess would be a late release.