2021 Raptor Blue Cruise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael89

Reaction score
So I haven't taken delivery on my 2021 Raptor 801A package yet. Sticker is $78,410 am I suppose to get something off of that price being Blue Cruise isn't an option now and was it suppose to be in the 801 package. Sorry just trying to clarify if I am eligible for $795? And if so, am I suppose to get it off at time of delivery or after the fact?

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will need to re-invoice and print a new window sticker. Make sure they have all of that done before you drive down there. You should be able to see from the window sticker that the BlueCruise prep is not included, nor added to the MSRP. Cost of the 801A package should be lower by $795.

For those of us with 2021s already in our driveways, no indication yet how we will be refunded the difference.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess you didn’t bother to read this thread before posting.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting as well. only had a hotline to call and they said was Ford is on it. just give them a little time. my question is how much time?