2021 Raptor Available Colors - CONFIRMED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b_weav1023

Reaction score
Agate Black
Iconic Silver
Oxford White
Lead Foot Gray
I need the actual trifold or something like it that was shown earlier in the thread. I have someone that needs the physical item to be able to match vinyl wrap material. Yes, I'm sure he could go to the dealership, but I guarantee you that he won't find a Gen 2 and Gen 3 of every color lol.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need the actual trifold or something like it that was shown earlier in the thread. I have someone that needs the physical item to be able to match vinyl wrap material. Yes, I'm sure he could go to the dealership, but I guarantee you that he won't find a Gen 2 and Gen 3 of every color lol.
See this makes a lot more sense than resurrecting a 2+ year old thread.

But wouldn't the printed color be different still

b_weav1023

Reaction score
See this makes a lot more sense than resurrecting a 2+ year old thread.

But wouldn't the printed color be different still
Some of those color swatches were platic rectangles attached to the trifold. Dealership also used larger ones for displays. Those were the ones that had a bit more of a trustworthy color when compared to the actual vehicles. A printed one in a brochure or magazine would definitely be different though.