2021 Order Cancelled By dealer..? Anyone get 'cancelled' by their 'dealer'?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zev

Reaction score
Start it up.. we'll follow to same spots.. only thing is I don't have a twatter acc anymore.. since they like to censor free speech and opinions an all.. :confused:
I’ll gladly start it, what’s the name of the dealership?

Zev

Reaction score
This ****** bag Ward Cater works at Vision Ford in ND, he needs to be relieved of his duties ASAP!

delbarrio

Reaction score
I believe that Ward Cater Junior and Senior are the owners of the dealership… I wonder if they have any liability for what has happened to so many of us. Maybe we should organize something and file against Ford who would hopefully take action to prevent dealers from doing this sort of activity in the future? I know in my case there has been definite harm done financially. They falsely represented there ability to fill orders … that is malicious intent in my book ….I am sure there is some type of case precedent for the situation. I would hope the Ford is paying attention to this and realizes that their dealerships cannot just jerk people around at will….

Zev

Reaction score
I believe that Ward Cater Junior and Senior are the owners of the dealership… I wonder if they have any liability for what has happened to so many of us. Maybe we should organize something and file against Ford who would hopefully take action to prevent dealers from doing this sort of activity in the future? I know in my case there has been definite harm done financially. They falsely represented there ability to fill orders … that is malicious intent in my book ….I am sure there is some type of case precedent for the situation. I would hope the Ford is paying attention to this and realizes that their dealerships cannot just jerk people around at will….
Yes he is the owner…

Attachments

• 05860A01-2C6C-4897-A77A-59F5CB172A03.jpeg
    05860A01-2C6C-4897-A77A-59F5CB172A03.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 50
Reaction score
Had my MSRP order at Shults Ford canceled. I think Ford is cracking down on out of state buyers because after that a lot of dealers I called said their allocation lowered if they were found to be selling out of state.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d start with Twitter…make sure to @Ford in it too. It’s amazing the power of what that silly little app can do…just a thought