2021 leadfoot grey, loaded except 37pp, order available 10k adm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charlesp461

Reaction score
So I had put a deposit down on an order at landmark ford in Portland Oregon with a 10k adm. I just had another dealer call me and tell me that someone backed out of a 37pp model, so I am letting this one go at landmark ford. I had agreed to a 10k adm and they were great to deal with when we bought our explorer ST a couple months ago and placed the deposit down for this truck. it had everything I wanted besides the 37pp.

I just wanted to let everyone know that this truck is available if some one want it, I have been told that it should be here in January, but who knows.

I feel bad leaving my sales guy without the sale on this, so figured I would throw his info up here also incase anyone would like to give him a sale.

Pete Malane
[email protected]

Landmark Ford Lincoln
12000 S W 66th Ave
Tigard, OR 97223

so everyone can do what you want with this info, I have no connection to the dealer, just know that I was willing to pay 10k ADM, and I am guessing they would go for that again, I also knew that I couldn't turn down a 37pp model with a 10k ADM either.

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 12.43.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-16 at 12.44.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-16 at 12.46.10 PM.png
S

OP
OP
C

charlesp461

Reaction score
ah, it is just the way things are right now, you know that sales guy doesn't see the 10k, so I do feel bad for the individual, not for the dealer though, the owner will keep making his money either way and he is the one getting the ADM. I don't like the ADM at all, but I also figured at some point I couldn't search for one without it anymore, I contacted at least 200 dealers and found a couple that only wanted 3k or some that wanted 0, but they all had at least 20 people on their waiting lists, so at some point I just came to terms with it and after all I am selling my other truck for a lot more than it should be, so i guess I am kinda doing the same thing to the next guy in a sense.

OP
OP
C

charlesp461

Reaction score
I also have no idea if they will ask 10k adm again, I put money down on this a long time ago. It will be showing up in 2022 most likely as MY22 trucks are already built and being built, the dealer may budge, but who knows he may want more now that they have been on chip hold for so long also.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t feel sorry for a salesman, that truck will sell to somebody else, they don’t care that you backed out, this isnt’t the 70’s!

Glad you’re getting another Raptor though! Post pics!

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved it when sales guys would attempt to justify markup, I worked at a dealer before and selling a truck of this value at sticker will net them a pretty penny, Hell an A/Z plan 50K XLT would net me 500-600 ish. around where i worked the norm was 25% of profit. so dude would be making 2,500 in just markup profit. out of the 20 dudes on the sales floor i worked at id say 15 of them were well over 100K a year. Dont feel bad for car sales guys, they are doing just fine.

Reaction score
I don’t understand trying to push this to sell quicker. Wouldn't it be in everyones best interest to have these trucks have to make it to the lot , maybe sit for a few days before they sell, instead of selling them ,for them before they show up? If someone wants one of these trucks everyone knows how to “search inventory” on ford.com