2021 Just Picked Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great...Congrats!

IMO, I would have chosen something other than that Michigan Blue - LOL! I may be in AZ, but I'm a lifetime Buckeyes fan!

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great...Congrats!

IMO, I would have chosen something other than that Michigan Blue - LOL! I may be in AZ, but I'm a lifetime Buckeyes fan!
If you’re a lifetime Buckeye fan you should realize Velocity Blue is no where even close to Michigan Blue. :p

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL - Just saw the blue color and Michigan location and took a leap of faith. One of the best rivalries in college football.
Yeah, I know you were just bustin his balls in good fun. I was doing the same. I’m a Notre Dame fan so we kinda don’t like those Wolverines too.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Velocity Blue, but I chose Rapid Red since my old truck is Lightning Blue, I figured a little change would be good.

Please take a picture of the storage box that you don't like. I've got the same coming to me.