2021 Just Picked Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Man, congrats on the new ride. Reminds my of my Dad’s ’78 Chevy half ton, 3 on the tree, hawaiian blue straight 6.... not in a bad way :)

#OneLessprius

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2021 Velocity Blue Raptor from the dealer. 20 miles driven and so far love most everything about it. Ride, handling, sound, trans tuning all noticeable improvements. The exhaust modes are really easy to access and are a blast. I liked my 2019 seat covers better and I don't like the collapsible storage box under the back seats. So far that is the short list on the changes I don't care for.
Couldn't agree more on the trans tuning, such a massive difference vs. my 17. Realized it driving home tonight and it's perfect on upshifts and downshifts. Also, zero thump/kick/otherwise moving from Park to Drive, just butter.

OP
OP
Brian Hudock

Brian Hudock

Reaction score
801A & Power Tech. This my third Raptor and I wasn’t going to pay for anything I wouldn’t use.

Just took my wife for a ride and discovered that in Sport Mode it rev matches on down shifts and Baja exhaust mode sounds ridiculous in the cab. Anyone who complains about the V6 sound on gen 3 has other issues. Freaking love this thing!!

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Where the 19 had the “ honeycomb “ like inserts this one has black velour/corduroy like material. I am afraid it may not wear as well or clean up as easy. Just a hunch.
801A and power tech.
Do they have the same 'support' as Gen2 801A?