2021 In-production to Built to back to In-production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbeaman

Reaction score
Ok.. I have patience, but wearing thiin...

ordered June 11, 2021
Blend (In Production) October 6, 2021
Built December 15, 2021

Stayed like that until February 1, 2022 where it went "backwards" to In Production...

Is this bad news like maybe it was damaged or parts scavenged for other trucks while sitting on the ramp and had to go back to the plant?

Going on 9 months waiting since the original order.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ordered June 11, 2021
Built December 15, 2021

Stayed like that until February 1, 2022 where it went "backwards" to In Production...

Is this bad news like maybe it was damaged or parts scavenged for other trucks while sitting on the ramp and had to go back to the plant?

Mine did the same thing right before it was shipped, but only for a few days (maybe a week)...definitely not for 2 weeks!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8-weeks is a long time. My gut instinct says the truck was damaged in some way or it's waiting on computer chips. Let's hope it's the latter.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try a different browser or refresh a bunch, site is glitchy and did the same for me. Sometimes it would load prior cache and not have updated info.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have the dealer run vehicle visibility that is the most updated info rather than Ford's pizza tracker. That will give the STATUS of your vehicle and location. If they can't tell what all that means have them screen shot it and post it so we can translate for you.

OP
OP
B

bbeaman

Reaction score
Have the dealer run vehicle visibility that is the most updated info rather than Ford's pizza tracker. That will give the STATUS of your vehicle and location. If they can't tell what all that means have them screen shot it and post it so we can translate for you.
Thanks.. All the comments above are very helpful. I was out driving this morning and saw two 21s on the road. these are the first two I have seen since a white one a couple months ago (Seattle Area - Eastside). That is reassuring that they are showing up, but frustrating as my order back on June 11 is probably one of the first orders.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order did the same thing. Mine was allegedly built 1/13 but then went back into production with a 2/2 delivery date. It’s since been pushed to 2/14, 2/26 and now 3/15. I had a guy at ford tell me it’s “waiting on a part” but wouldn’t give me any other info.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

ordered June 11, 2021
Built December 15, 2021

Your truck is either waiting on a specific part or chips.