2021 going in for 15,000 mile service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel an oil change and tire rotation is all that is needed. Should I request just that or have them do whatever the hell they add to it?

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
oil change n tire rotation and youre good to go. Just check the filters and truck over.

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have a list. It's mostly do a quick once over on the truck for leaks. Hook it up to the computer to check for codes. Then squeeze lube into all the zirc fittings. Oil change. I usually rotate at 10K because the most I ever get out of KO2s is about 20K.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Follow your scheduled maintenance plan (find it in Ford Pass app) & you can’t go wrong.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They have a list. It's mostly do a quick once over on the truck for leaks. Hook it up to the computer to check for codes. Then squeeze lube into all the zirc fittings. Oil change. I usually rotate at 10K because the most I ever get out of KO2s is about 20K.
Where are the zerk fittings? I haven’t seen one yet.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
change those filters quicker than they say. 20k is about right for the in cabin filter but I just do it every twelve mths. 15-20 k. and 30k for the engine air filter is rediculous, that should be 15-20k as well IMO. I do that every 12 mths as well. do yourself a favor and do it yourself. cabin filter and engine air filter are a 5 minute job. tops. combined and thats if you slam a beer in between installing the two of them.