2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I plan on keeping this truck for a long time, I wanted all the tech.Not worried about things breaking with the extended warranty. I plan on using everything the 801A comes with, seemed a no brainer for me. Cold winter months here in PA and the speakers seem nice. Also upgraded headlights and forward sensing will be cool for autopilot on 95

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed the vast majority of people on the spreadsheet got the 801A. Curious what made ya’ll go that way?

I’m obviously cheap AF and went with the 800A - added the tow tech pckg for the 360 cam and the torsen/foglights. Probably missing out a bit without the forward sensing but I don’t see a lot of value in navigation, rear heated seats, wireless charging, etc. $6150 seemed pretty steep plus a lot of additional widgets that could break.
Honestly? If I am paying over $70K for a truck, I want all of the options.

Jasonsynaptic

Reaction score
FYI, many (all?) build weeks for early August/late July have been delayed or postponed. My build date was 8/6 a few days ago...but called FP and now it's build WEEK 9/27. Seems like something is going on...

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, many (all?) build weeks for early August/late July have been delayed or postponed. My build date was 8/6 a few days ago...but called FP and now it's build WEEK 9/27. Seems like something is going on...
Check the tracking spreadsheet. It is showing how many people are pushed.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize everyone who has probably received a production delay has not updated the tracker yet. As on now, the tracker shows everyone who received a delay has a truck w/ 35's. Maybe their shifting production for the 37 trucks earlier? just a guess.

Reaction score
I realize everyone who has probably received a production delay has not updated the tracker yet. As on now, the tracker shows everyone who received a delay has a truck w/ 35's. Maybe their shifting production for the 37 trucks earlier? just a guess.
Sadly my 37” was also pushed from original build date of 7/26 to 8/1 Monday then 9/20 today