2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
topgun964

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like there has been a new batch scheduled. If you have any updates feel free to post them here. I'll do my best to get it updated on the sheet.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just added my back up build, in case my 37 PKG gets dropped for some reason. Scheduled for production week of 9/6

tedthebear

Reaction score
Noticed the vast majority of people on the spreadsheet got the 801A. Curious what made ya’ll go that way?

I’m obviously cheap AF and went with the 800A - added the tow tech pckg for the 360 cam and the torsen/foglights. Probably missing out a bit without the forward sensing but I don’t see a lot of value in navigation, rear heated seats, wireless charging, etc. $6150 seemed pretty steep plus a lot of additional widgets that could break.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed the vast majority of people on the spreadsheet got the 801A. Curious what made ya’ll go that way?

I’m obviously cheap AF and went with the 800A - added the tow tech pckg for the 360 cam and the torsen/foglights. Probably missing out a bit without the forward sensing but I don’t see a lot of value in navigation, rear heated seats, wireless charging, etc. $6150 seemed pretty steep plus a lot of additional widgets that could break.
A few widgets? This is an insane amount of stuff. Listen, I am all for anyone buying whatever they want. If I am gonna spend this much, I want these options.

PACKAGES
• Convenience Package
• Torsen® Package
• Bundled Package
• Tow Technology Package

EXTERIOR
• Tailgate Appliqué "FORD"
• Forward Sensing System
• LED Projector with Dynamic Bending Headlamps

INTERIOR
• B&O Sound System with 18-Speakers
• Heated Steering Wheel