2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, ordered 6/29- finally got a build date of 11/5, then a delivery date of 12/8-12/14.... truck is ""produced"-- but then the delivery date changed to 12/25-12/31- WITH a flag that is pending update... I am pretty pissed at Ford at the moment.... I talked with a High level Exec at Sema 2 weeks ago,- oh, he was gonna check and call me- any takers on if that happened?-- I am with the rest that say if there is one 22 delivered before mine, they can shove thier truck.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was built over a month ago and it's still sitting.

However, I have a better estimated delivery date than you do, it's ETA is last Tuesday. Pretty neat for a truck that still shows to be in production.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, ordered 6/29- finally got a build date of 11/5, then a delivery date of 12/8-12/14.... truck is ""produced"-- but then the delivery date changed to 12/25-12/31- WITH a flag that is pending update... I am pretty pissed at Ford at the moment.... I talked with a High level Exec at Sema 2 weeks ago,- oh, he was gonna check and call me- any takers on if that happened?-- I am with the rest that say if there is one 22 delivered before mine, they can shove thier truck.
I think everyone is kind of exhausted/annoyed talking about it at this point. We've all been built for about a month or more, but sitting waiting for the marker lights/fender flairs. Nobody has been able to produce any information on how much longer we have to wait. The best updates we've seen were recent pictures of the trucks sitting on a lot @ Dearborn. Dealers know nothing. Zone reps know nothing.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, this this bringing back BAD memories of when my 2012 was built in mid Feb. I physically set eyes/hand on it at the ramp that day it was built. That thing sat at the ramp lot until mid April. No one knew or cared. It might of been on hold for a power steering line I found that out after I found a TSB after it finally showed up. Yeah, this is nothing new for me..

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, this this bringing back BAD memories of when my 2012 was built in mid Feb. I physically set eyes/hand on it at the ramp that day it was built. That thing sat at the ramp lot until mid April. No one knew or cared. It might of been on hold for a power steering line I found that out after I found a TSB after it finally showed up. Yeah, this is nothing new for me..
same here brother

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is really disappointing... If it wasn't that I loved my 19- I would tell Ford to shove it where the sun doesn't shine...