2021 Gen3 Raptor production delays were previously announced.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fordauthority.com published the article below back on June 30th that announced the upcoming reduction in shifts from 3 down to 2 at the Dearborn Truck Plant for the weeks of July 12th, 19th and 26th. See link below. Some of us were scheduled prior to the announcement, me being one of them, and as a result our builds were pushed out. Not happy but what can you do. I'm super stoked to get my Raptor!!! We all should have known this was coming but Ford should have announced it themselves, just to be fair here. If this was already posted somewhere else in the forums then my bad, but it answers a lot of my questions and perhaps helps others out as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8211.jpg
    IMG_8211.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Raptor King

Reaction score
Does anyone have a production update for the 21 Raptor. I placed my order in June and here we are September 17th and the order hasn’t moved. Still no vin# and no answers from dealer.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a production update for the 21 Raptor. I placed my order in June and here we are September 17th and the order hasn’t moved. Still no vin# and no answers from dealer.
currently production delays are plaguing DTP, they had been down to one shift past two weeks or so. Also some have reported on here that they contacted their dealer to contact their Zone Rep to verify if they would be scheduled or if the order would be canceled and they would have to reorder 2022 model.