2021+ Gen 3 Raptor OFFICIAL Eibach Spring Kits Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone’s experience is different, there’s a lot more variability with ride height change on the collars. And didn’t you have the Camburg one?
Yes I did, but all the 1.5" collars add .75" of preload. Keep in mind that when you lift the front, it transfers weight to the rear. So often times you may get a little rear end sag as a result. So if you are 1.5" low in the front, sometimes a 1.0" -1.25" is really what is needed to make it perfect, NOT a full 1.5".

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not at all true.
Everyone’s experience is different, there’s a lot more variability with ride height change on the collars. And didn’t you have the Camburg one
Yes I did, but all the 1.5" collars add .75" of preload. Keep in mind that when you lift the front, it transfers weight to the rear. So often times you may get a little rear end sag as a result. So if you are 1.5" low in the front, sometimes a 1.0" -1.25" is really what is needed to make it perfect, NOT a full 1.5".
The Camburg collars look thicker than RPG to me, both 1.5”

I’ve seen and experienced a bunch of examples where the front ride height gain is around 1” with the 1.5 RPG collars. The weight transfer to the rear can cause the rear to squat a bit, but it would do that with Eibach springs too.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone’s experience is different, there’s a lot more variability with ride height change on the collars. And didn’t you have the Camburg one

The Camburg collars look thicker than RPG to me, both 1.5”

I’ve seen and experienced a bunch of examples where the front ride height gain is around 1” with the 1.5 RPG collars. The weight transfer to the rear can cause the rear to squat a bit, but it would do that with Eibach springs too.
It doesnt matter how think the collar itself is, it matter where the ridge inside the collar is located as compared to where the OEM collar rests. It is that gap that matters, not the thickness of the collar itself. If you view the Camburg collar, the ridge inside is about 2/3 down, I am unsure where it is located on the the RPG.
I had Eibach 1" on my Raptor and it sat almost dead level on the passenger side and about 1/2" lower on the driver side. Can't beat that for being level, anything more and the truck squats, especially under acceleration or with a small load.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It doesnt matter how think the collar itself is, it matter where the ridge inside the collar is located as compared to where the OEM collar rests. It is that gap that matters, not the thickness of the collar itself. If you view the Camburg collar, the ridge inside is about 2/3 down, I am unsure where it is located on the the RPG.
I had Eibach 1" on my Raptor and it sat almost dead level on the passenger side and about 1/2" lower on the driver side. Can't beat that for being level, anything more and the truck squats, especially under acceleration or with a small load.
I agree. In my experience the RPG collars provide around +1” ride height in the front, which is what it looks like people are getting with the 1” Eibach springs. My point is both of them are gonna be pretty close in terms of ride height.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. In my experience the RPG collars provide around +1” ride height in the front, which is what it looks like people are getting with the 1” Eibach springs. My point is both of them are gonna be pretty close in terms of ride height.
Eibachs will ride better however as the OEM strut wont top out as hard on down travel.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eibachs will ride better however as the OEM strut wont top out as hard on down travel.
I can’t say one way or another, I don’t have experience with the Gen 3 Eibachs, but the 1.5 collars were definitely more compliant than the Gen 2 Eibachs.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just get an Icon leveling kit for the front , no need to change the springs and go trough all that work. Oem springs are just as good.