2021+ Gen 3 Raptor OFFICIAL Eibach Spring Kits Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before you start changing oem parts like springs ask yourself does the vendor have any proven literature that this product is much more productive than the oem , with an upgrade suspension from Ford (gen3) I can’t see the oem shocks being that inferior after Ford spent a fortune on modifying the new suspension. Only way to find out is from our experiences , we are all Guinea pigs lol.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before you start changing oem parts like springs ask yourself does the vendor have any proven literature that this product is much more productive than the oem , with an upgrade suspension from Ford (gen3) I can’t see the oem shocks being that inferior after Ford spent a fortune on modifying the new suspension. Only way to find out is from our experiences , we are all Guinea pigs lol.
All lifts using OEM struts will be a ride downgrade and handling downgrade. ALL OF THEM. however for some reason, some people buy these trucks for looks and not off-road performance. However if you drive 99% street and 1% for dirt, then eibach is a damn good solution I’d have to have a 1” lift.

Me personally, I am waiting for Icon to come out with their electronic coilovers. Not sure what they are waiting for, but I will get a setup when they do release it.

Last edited:

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these springs progressive rate springs or linear?

I recall reading one or both aftermarket spring makers have linear rate springs. That would be a huge downgrade in my opinion.