2021 Gen 3 Eibach Front Leveling Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re very similar. I don’t think I’d be able to tell a difference in a blind test if they were adjusted with similar settings.

I’m a huge fan of kings, in their products and customer service.

Only reason why i went with with fox is to keep the live valve setup.

And i have no idea if the fox’s have the same travel as the 37P.

Kings: I was able to adjust ride height just by jacking up the truck and using the king adjustment tool, but no live valve.

Fox’s: I had to take off wheels, remove upper an arm nut/bolt, use a coil spring compressor tool to compress coil, in order to turn the spanner nut and adjust ride height. Way more work than the kings. But, i like having the live valve, and the ability to adjust on the fly with the steering wheel button.
Did you add preload to them or remove preload? How much lift did you get? I am only looking to do 1.5” - 1.75” max.

I remember with my Kings on a Gen 2, I had to remove preload with my Deaver +2 to get it level.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you add preload to them or remove preload? How much lift did you get? I am only looking to do 1.5” - 1.75” max.

I remember with my Kings on a Gen 2, I had to remove preload with my Deaver +2 to get it level.
Mine are set the same on both sides. I’d say it’s about 1” if you took the measurement from inside of the tape measure, but the collar is outside the tape measure, if that makes sense.

BDE4FBD5-15B5-4BB9-958A-CBD95D519481.jpeg

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are set the same on both sides.

View attachment 385840

Sorry for the confusion, I meant 1.5"-1.75" total lift of the truck, not the adjustment collar.

With your collar set at 1", how much lift did you get in the front? Do you have any side shots of the truck so I can get an idea? I may be buying a set of coilovers today, LOL. I want to set them before I install them, based on the nuisance you explained above with regard to adjusting them once they are installed.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, I meant 1.5"-1.75" total lift of the truck, not the adjustment collar.

With your collar set at 1", how much lift did you get in the front? Do you have any side shots of the truck so I can get an idea? I may be buying a set of coilovers today, LOL. I want to set them before I install them, based on the nuisance you explained above with regard to adjusting them once they are installed.

Yeah go back to post #108 on page 11

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. Was that after they settled or immediately after install?

Does that bumper weigh more or less than the OEM bumper?
These coilovers are maybe 4-6 weeks and 1500 miles in. That pic was taken yesterday.

Bumper and front mount intercooler are heavier than oem. If i had to guess, maybe 100 lbs additional weight?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents; I was one of the first to install Eibach springs on my Gen 2 when the rest of the world was doing collars. I had used them on dozen of cars and was never disappointed so I was willing to give them a shot with Raptor springs. They were perfect. I currently have Eibachs on my Gen 1. I have always found the ride quality to be as good or better than stock. For Raptor Eibach installs, it's critical to get quality performance caster/camber kits for all four LCA bolts along with a quality alignment.