2021 Gen 3 Eibach Front Leveling Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
I also want once it will be available ... please keep updating once it will be available, I can say that I added the 1" plat and it is better than the original, but HD springs will be perfect for me
Geiser gave me an updated timeline of sometime in October and Eibach is saying sometime after September. Geiser is done prototyping and in production but Eibach is still in testing.

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear any updates on when the leveling springs will be released? I saw Geiser is releasing their lift springs very soon, but looks like it’s they are 2.5”

Legacy32

Reaction score
Yup, I saw that. curious if the 2.5” is gonna be nose high. I saw a post where eibach is release a 1.1” leveling spring so hoping those release soon.

I went through this with another member. 2.5" is going to make the front high. That is why geiser states it gives the truck a level look. I am still interested to see what the truck looks like but I wont drive my truck around with the front end higher than the rear.

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went through this with another member. 2.5" is going to make the front high. That is why geiser states it gives the truck a level look. I am still interested to see what the truck looks like but I wont drive my truck around with the front end higher than the rear.
Agree, I still want some rake so waiting on a front and rear spring option

jh225

Reaction score
I went through this with another member. 2.5" is going to make the front high. That is why geiser states it gives the truck a level look.
That is contradicting.
How can a 2.5” lift level out the truck?

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is contradicting.
How can a 2.5” lift level out the truck?

Lol because “level” is not subjective, and “level look” can be whatever you want to interpret it to be. Silly marketing tactics from a less than honest company. Stock gen3’s will come out of the factory with between 1.25 and 1.75” of rake. Throw 80-100 lbs in the bed (i.e. a tonneau cover) and you’ll be level. Speaking from experience here. Ford heard our complaints about the rake in the gen 2’s and they listened.