2021 Gen 3 Eibach Front Leveling Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotcha, curious if the spring rates will be much different gen 2 to gen 3. Definitely not wanting a harsh ride, guess will wait and see what eibach releases. Think they said October so hopefully soon. Thanks for the pics and info

yeah, let's see what eibach does. when i talked to the guy over the phone, he said something along the lines "we don't have any official word if we're even releasing a leveling spring yet." that's pretty much why i pulled the trigger on the gen2 springs. Don't quote me, but i think the guys said the springs are 546 lbs springs.

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got another update from Eibach:

"Still in our Prototype Stages for the new Raptors.

We have PN's for front and rear springs, and we are awaiting for prototype springs to be produced to continue R&D testing and fitting."

At least they have PN's now...that's promising.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got another update from Eibach:

"Still in our Prototype Stages for the new Raptors.

We have PN's for front and rear springs, and we are awaiting for prototype springs to be produced to continue R&D testing and fitting."

At least they have PN's now...that's promising.

any details? height? leveling and lift springs?

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Negative. That's all they responded with. @Bruichladdie posted the specs back in May from 52Predator.

View attachment 374602
I'm skeptical about eibachs plans. The guy i talked to said they're not even sure if they're releasing both lift and the level springs. Fingers crossed they offer a plush ride leveling spring though.

Feel like the gen3 raptors are on the backburner. They have bronco stuff available, and they'll probably have the new tundra's stuff out before they finish up the gen3 stuff.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm skeptical about eibachs plans. The guy i talked to said they're not even sure if they're releasing both lift and the level springs. Fingers crossed they offer a plush ride leveling spring though.

Feel like the gen3 raptors are on the backburner. They have bronco stuff available, and they'll probably have the new tundra's stuff out before they finish up the gen3 stuff.
More Bronco's and Tundra's will be produced than Raptors, which means greater opportunity there.

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Gen 3 spring kits are moving to production "soon". By my count, Eibach has confirmed:
- Completion of testing
- They have part numbers set
- Kits are going to production
- Level and Lift options

I'm looking forward to seeing the final specs to compare against Geiser.

1666114445979.png

Mc5601

Reaction score
I spoke to Tanner at Eibach and he said the new Gen3 springs will be out on Jan 4th or 5th, 2023

Stock Gen 3 spring rate is 546 and the new Eibach Gen 3 springs will be a spring rate of 600. These new springs will be offered in 1" level and 2.5" lift with 1.5" rear lift option. Previous Gen 2 springs are identical length but spring rate is 550 so they are a bit softer than the new version. Hope this helps answer some questions for you guys

MC

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally. Two years later. The 600 spring rate will also work better on R also with its slightly heavier nose.

AZxp

Reaction score
I spoke to Tanner at Eibach and he said the new Gen3 springs will be out on Jan 4th or 5th, 2023

Stock Gen 3 spring rate is 546 and the new Eibach Gen 3 springs will be a spring rate of 600. These new springs will be offered in 1" level and 2.5" lift with 1.5" rear lift option. Previous Gen 2 springs are identical length but spring rate is 550 so they are a bit softer than the new version. Hope this helps answer some questions for you guys

MC
I if one wanted to retain factory spring rate but pick up a little lift, seems like gen 2 is the play.