2021 Gen 3 Eibach Front Leveling Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought you’re calibrating the ride height of the truck? Like where “0” lift and “0” lower would be? Cuz the ride height sensors are attached to the upper A-arm.
You could be right but I don’t think the truck being on a level surface would effect that.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
springs installed today, adjusted the ride height tonight when i got home. I'll take it out for a drive tomorrow, measure, and post some pics up.

I hope the ride height calibration improves the ride, cuz it was pretty harsh on the way home. But here's what my post level specs looked like before calibration.

IMG_0185.jpg

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
springs installed today, adjusted the ride height tonight when i got home. I'll take it out for a drive tomorrow, measure, and post some pics up.

I hope the ride height calibration improves the ride, cuz it was pretty harsh on the way home. But here's what my post level specs looked like before calibration.

View attachment 373973
Any pics of a side profile shot to see?

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll get pics up tomorrow during day time. It was dark by the time i got home and got to recalibrate height
Just picked up my truck this afternoon with the springs installed. Is there a link with a thread you used for the recalibration?

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay, so the springs are def stiffer. Not lifted truck harsh ride stiff, but more like sports car stiff. These will def be better off-road than the oem springs. I'll see how they ride on the freeway later today when I take my kids to soccer and report back. To be completely honest, if these springs don't soften up slightly, or if I don't get used to the stiffness in a month or 2, I'll probably remove them and go with the SDI collar spacers.

Before the springs, front fender was 41".
With eibach springs, front fender is 42.75"
Rear sits approx 42.25" with 3/4 tank of gas

here's some pics as requested. If you're wondering why you can't see the "silver" springs, it's because I got them powdercoated black to maintain an OEM look.

OEM springs
IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Eibach Springs
IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay, so the springs are def stiffer. Not lifted truck harsh ride stiff, but more like sports car stiff. These will def be better off-road than the oem springs. I'll see how they ride on the freeway later today when I take my kids to soccer and report back. To be completely honest, if these springs don't soften up slightly, or if I don't get used to the stiffness in a month or 2, I'll probably remove them and go with the SDI collar spacers.

Before the springs, front fender was 41".
With eibach springs, front fender is 42.75"
Rear sits approx 42.25" with 3/4 tank of gas

here's some pics as requested. If you're wondering why you can't see the "silver" springs, it's because I got them powdercoated black to maintain an OEM look.

OEM springs
View attachment 374010

View attachment 374018

Eibach Springs
View attachment 374011

View attachment 374015

View attachment 374016
Nice, did you get the gen 3 specific springs (didn’t know those were out yet) or did you use the gen 2’s. I always thought the one springs were a bit soft. Hoping for a slightly stiffer ride but not too harsh.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, did you get the gen 3 specific springs (didn’t know those were out yet) or did you use the gen 2’s. I always thought the one springs were a bit soft. Hoping for a slightly stiffer ride but not too harsh.
I got the gen2 springs. Called eibach and it sounds like they don’t even know what’s going on right now. Since i have the 35’s, I’m not worried about them making 35 or 37 specific springs. If fox eventually makes gen3 specific coilovers, maybe I’ll look into those lol.

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the gen2 springs. Called eibach and it sounds like they don’t even know what’s going on right now. Since i have the 35’s, I’m not worried about them making 35 or 37 specific springs. If fox eventually makes gen3 specific coilovers, maybe I’ll look into those lol.
gotcha, curious if the spring rates will be much different gen 2 to gen 3. Definitely not wanting a harsh ride, guess will wait and see what eibach releases. Think they said October so hopefully soon. Thanks for the pics and info