2021 Gen 3 Eibach Front Leveling Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how much the driving will go down to, 90%?, if we upgrade from 35 to 37 with Eibach 2.2 front and 1.5 rear? I like that responsive power on the stock raptor I don’t want to lose it. As long as I still have that responsive power and I know I can easily pass other vehicles on road, I am good!

Please bear with me, first time truck owner being a little bit of paranoid here…..
My gen 3 37 feels just as fast if not faster as the gen 2 w 35s, stock to stock. The rear end is so much better also, it is so much more planted under hard acceleration.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how much the driving will go down to, 90%?, if we upgrade from 35 to 37 with Eibach 2.2 front and 1.5 rear? I like that responsive power on the stock raptor I don’t want to lose it. As long as I still have that responsive power and I know I can easily pass other vehicles on road, I am good!

Please bear with me, first time truck owner being a little bit of paranoid here…..

Just get the truck tuned by @GooseTuned and you’ll be fine.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see if anyone has just installed the 1in G3 leveling springs and how that rides.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought some Camburg 1.5 spacers. I didn’t like the idea of the Allen screws holding up all that preload on the spring.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Curious what amount of lift you get out the Camburg. It seems all brands of collars provide different amounts of lift. The Allen heads hold the perch collar together but the pre load weight is really held by the groove the collar snaps into when you remove the OEM clips. The collar has a groove it seats into. I have not heard of collars failing though.

Remember to save the OEM clips that hold the stock perch, if you ever want to run springs you will nerd the clips back. I learned this the hard way, I didn't get mine back after installing perch collars.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious what amount of lift you get out the Camburg. It seems all brands of collars provide different amounts of lift. The Allen heads hold the perch collar together but the pre load weight is really held by the groove the collar snaps into when you remove the OEM clips. The collar has a groove it seats into. I have not heard of collars failing though.

Remember to save the OEM clips that hold the stock perch, if you ever want to run springs you will nerd the clips back. I learned this the hard way, I didn't get mine back after installing perch collars.

Yeah, I know this about the Allen heads, it is just an easy fail point to prevent all together with the Camburg setup. That and the Camburg look better and while they are at it they can install the level up bump stop spacers as I’ll be running 37s as well.

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so now that they've been available for a bit and some folks are getting them installed. Are people having issues with the live valve recalibration? I saw the one post saying it threw an error when trying to recalibrate and had to go to the dealer?

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so now that they've been available for a bit and some folks are getting them installed. Are people having issues with the live valve recalibration? I saw the one post saying it threw an error when trying to recalibrate and had to go to the dealer?
As long as you follow the steps correctly it shouldn’t throw any issues. We recalibrated our gen 3 without issue