2021 Gen 3 Eibach Front Leveling Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents; I was one of the first to install Eibach springs on my Gen 2 when the rest of the world was doing collars. I had used them on dozen of cars and was never disappointed so I was willing to give them a shot with Raptor springs. They were perfect. I currently have Eibachs on my Gen 1. I have always found the ride quality to be as good or better than stock. For Raptor Eibach installs, it's critical to get quality performance caster/camber kits for all four LCA bolts along with a quality alignment.
Hey BB, thanks! Do you have any suggestions for "quality performance caster/camber kits for all four LCA bolts"?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach sells them, but they were on backorder when I got my springs and I went with 2 sets of these. Be sure to pick the correct year as these are for a Gen 1. Not sure if there are differences in each Gen.

Blue, again thanks! According to the SPC website this kit will fit a Gen3. Amazon & 4WP has them in stock.
https://spcalignment.com/component/spc/?task=part_description&pid=86252&region=USA&make=Ford&model=F-150&year=2021 - 2021&from=USAFrom&to=USATo

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the rears on Sunday & have an appointment at 4WP on Saturday to get the fronts installed along with new camber/castor bolts. Had a chance to drive it yesterday for about 30 miles on the interstate & really couldn't tell any noticeable difference in the ride. Definitely doesn't sag as bad during hard acceleration.

This is a 2021 35" w/ 14k miles & the interesting comparison between the stock springs & the Eibachs is that the stock one is longer. Also the stock "steel spring wire" is tapered towards the top to a narrower guage.

Screenshot_20230101_192818_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230103_165843_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230101_192753_Gallery.jpg

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the rears on Sunday & have an appointment at 4WP on Saturday to get the fronts installed along with new camber/castor bolts. Had a chance to drive it yesterday for about 30 miles on the interstate & really couldn't tell any noticeable difference in the ride. Definitely doesn't sag as bad during hard acceleration.

This is a 2021 35" w/ 14k miles & the interesting comparison between the stock springs & the Eibachs is that the stock one is longer. Also the stock "steel spring wire" is tapered towards the top to a narrower guage.

View attachment 386934View attachment 386935View attachment 386936
So the Eibach must a good bit firmer spring rate being they are shorter and provide lift. They must not have as much sag as OEM, which likely would decrease off-road performance as you’ll be losing down travel.

Last edited:

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 386934View attachment 386935View attachment 386936
Did you get the fronts on?

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how much the driving will go down to, 90%?, if we upgrade from 35 to 37 with Eibach 2.2 front and 1.5 rear? I like that responsive power on the stock raptor I don’t want to lose it. As long as I still have that responsive power and I know I can easily pass other vehicles on road, I am good!

Please bear with me, first time truck owner being a little bit of paranoid here…..