2021 Ford Raptor with 37 package built 8/19- delivery ETA 9/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was confirmed 6/15, I feel bad for you… that just sucks …

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to pick your truck up directly from the factory? I would be down for a road trip home
Nope. The next best thing, I suppose, would be to arrange a courtesy delivery to a dealer close to the Dearborn plant. But you’d pay all the same fees and taxes that you’d pay as if it were sent to the ordering dealer, plus the cost of the courtesy delivery, and there’s no guarantee that the new delivery date would be earlier than your current delivery date.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. The next best thing, I suppose, would be to arrange a courtesy delivery to a dealer close to the Dearborn plant. But you’d pay all the same fees and taxes that you’d pay as if it were sent to the ordering dealer, plus the cost of the courtesy delivery, and there’s no guarantee that the new delivery date would be earlier than your current delivery date.
Yeah I could see something like that turning into a complete clusterf@ck

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these stories of build dates pushed and delivery delays sound exactly like what a lot of us went thru with the gen2's when they first came out. I ordered my gen 2 in July of 16 and finally got it in Jan of 17. I was #1 on the dealer allocation list.Only advise I can give from being there done that is pack a lot of patience.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these stories of build dates pushed and delivery delays sound exactly like what a lot of us went thru with the gen2's when they first came out. I ordered my gen 2 in July of 16 and finally got it in Jan of 17. I was #1 on the dealer allocation list.Only advise I can give from being there done that is pack a lot of patience.
Wow that is awful. When that happened, were they built and then sat for months? Or did you wait forever for a build date? Combo of the two?