2021 Ford Raptor with 37 package built 8/19- delivery ETA 9/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a call from my dealer yesterday, to inform me that my "unscheduled, clean" order for a 2021 raptor placed June 25 will actually be a 2022 model when produced. They said there would be no change in options and no need to place a "new" order. They told me it would probably be delivered in Jan or Feb 2022. So I called FP just to check, still no production date just unscheduled, clean order, Jamie admitted that Ford is running out of time to schedule any more Raptors for production this year, he did not say they weren't just that Nov is coming fast and the likelihood of getting any date now is well remote. Not sure how my dealer will role an order over unless they are just going to place it with one of their 2022 allocations, but they did say same price (MSRP) so that sounded hopefull.
Told my son who laughed and told me they should deliver his 2022 Maverick PU in October so someone is working somewhere... Congrats to all of you that got your 2021's, enjoy them and send us unfortunates some pictures and videos. Would love to hear the Baja exhaust throttle on.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I got a call from my dealer yesterday, to inform me that my "unscheduled, clean" order for a 2021 raptor placed June 25 will actually be a 2022 model when produced. They said there would be no change in options and no need to place a "new" order. They told me it would probably be delivered in Jan or Feb 2022. So I called FP just to check, still no production date just unscheduled, clean order, Jamie admitted that Ford is running out of time to schedule any more Raptors for production this year, he did not say they weren't just that Nov is coming fast and the likelihood of getting any date now is well remote. Not sure how my dealer will role an order over unless they are just going to place it with one of their 2022 allocations, but they did say same price (MSRP) so that sounded hopefull.
Told my son who laughed and told me they should deliver his 2022 Maverick PU in October so someone is working somewhere... Congrats to all of you that got your 2021's, enjoy them and send us unfortunates some pictures and videos. Would love to hear the Baja exhaust throttle on.
Sounds to me like the dealer didn't get an allocation for you. If you wanted a Lead foot gray truck you will not get it. Lead Foot is discontinued after 2021, also a couple other things changed for 2022. If you wanted it fully loaded then yea, you could get what you want. But if you wanted a power tail gate but NO sun roof (why the he** anyone would want a giant hole in their roof is beyond me) well then you are SOL sunroof and power tail gate are a package deal after 2021.

bajabcsbound

Reaction score
My story —. My 2021 Iconic 37 was not picked up —- went in last Thiurs 9/30 and dealer had to RE-DO the order entirely and I’ve now got a 2022 Iconic Silver 37 on order —- Interestingly —. You CAN order a 2022 37 package WITHOUT the blue recargo seats…. I decided I liked the seats so I opted for the blue interior —- NO SUNROOF and graphics delete as well ——. But to all that THINK their 21 converts to a 2022 automatically —. I was told they DO NOT —. I had to re-sign the request.. as of now.. order is APPROCVED but like my 21 — no vin assigned.. crossing my fingers —- the local Ford dealership looks more like a parking lot, than a dealership —. It’s EMPTY —.

As of Monday —.