2021 Ford Raptor Enclosed Shipping Recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am interested in getting enclosed shipping for 2021 Ford Raptor (Texas to California).

Does anyone have a recommendation for a great carrier ?

Cheers

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my truck from Missouri to Oregon was not cover,just a lot of bugs!
no worth it! but was July.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if the dealer will leave the protective shipping wrap on it and then ship it open... will be on a carrier at some point in the open.

OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VIP, Reliable, Etc.
It is $3900 (enclosed) ….a bit higher than I was expecting…my last SUV was $1995 with Reliable …guess the Raptor uses that much more space than a full size SUV…

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am interested in getting enclosed shipping for 2021 Ford Raptor (Texas to California).

Does anyone have a recommendation for a great carrier ?

Cheers
Keep me posted…will need to arrange transport from OH to CA. Trying to find the company I used 2 years ago that transported from St. Louis to CA.

EVOVII

Reaction score
I went thru this with my Gen 1. Ultimately went open carrier because most enclosed carriers were unwilling due to the width. I’m sure if I paid enough I would have been able to find one.

In the end I got lucky with a great owner operator who did it for a reasonable price and my raptor was delivered undamaged. Since then I have used him for multiple cross country moves and referred a lot of happy customers to him. Message me if you want his contact info

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is $3900 (enclosed) ….a bit higher than I was expecting…my last SUV was $1995 with Reliable …guess the Raptor uses that much more space than a full size SUV…
If it makes you feel any better I got a quote from reliable for $6,500 (enclosed), OH to CA. Certainly not looking for an enclosed transport.

OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better I got a quote from reliable for $6,500 (enclosed), OH to CA. Certainly not looking for an enclosed transport.
Ouch…they quoted me $3900 Houston to LA. I don’t feel as bad now. Cheers