2021 Ford Raptor Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBoost

Reaction score
Hey guys, I checked with FP guys and they updated me that "its in order processing and check back in few weeks". I tried searching but didnot come up with a definite answer, so does "in order processing" comes before "unscheduled" status or after ?

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully you guys don't have the ramp 59 issue like the early build gen 2's had. Completely sucked

Reaction score
Hey guys, I checked with FP guys and they updated me that "its in order processing and check back in few weeks". I tried searching but didnot come up with a definite answer, so does "in order processing" comes before "unscheduled" status or after ?
I have the same question - ordered 6/18 and have been unscheduled/clean since then. Then today when I called, he told me "in order processing." Is this forward progress? Or an indication something is wrong with the order?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
This is the place trucks are waiting for delivery.
Don’t even attempt to go over to F150 forums and read about the dreaded Ramp 59. You probably anyway. LOL. So many guys have been stuck there for months. I don’t think we will, I’ve read that’s were the “waiting for chips” are as well.

RaptorBoost

Reaction score
I have the same question - ordered 6/18 and have been unscheduled/clean since then. Then today when I called, he told me "in order processing." Is this forward progress? Or an indication something is wrong with the order?
The information I gathered from the forms is "In order processing" is next stage from "Unscheduled/clean". It means ford had picked up our order and will assign VIN and schedule it when they have all the parts for it. Hopefully we get our VIN assigned soon now