2021 Ford Raptor Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTaylor

Reaction score
I'm curious if this could happen to me as well.... I put down the $100 deposit and have my copy of the order sheet with my order code etc. (I'm assuming this is the case for everyone here). I signed my order sheet with the dealer's handwritten ADM of $10k over MSRP on the bottom, which they made a copy of and gave me. Just wondering if I should anticipate ANOTHER additional markup on top of the already marked up price. I'm in CA, SF Bay Area.

Ccrochet

Reaction score
This is AutoNation Miami.

AutoNation are criminals…

Before I decided to go the a Raptor route, I called about a Black Widow at 68k and they told me the listed price was 20k lower Bc they couldn’t advertise the Black Widow price Bc it was agains AN policy.

tversl

Reaction score
It would be exciting to know if it is possible to track this car. After all, ordering a vehicle is a grave matter. And it would help if you were confident in your dealer. It's like comparing a regular order from Amazon or eBay. After all, if you order almost any product there, you can always at any time go to the site track speedpack. Just enter the number in the search, and you will get all the information about your product. And if something happens to it, you will know right away. Generally, I believe that no matter what store and what product you order, in any case, it should be periodically monitored so that he is safer.

Last edited:

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to sign a purchase agreement for mine, $500 non refundable. Dealer I'm ordering from never marks anything up, Including Gt500s and the couple Ford GT's they have sold.

irojas

Reaction score
Yes, but this is not right. I will fight them or trash them. Ford has to know this is happened and stop it.
Wanted to give you all an update of my situation. After sending a message to Autonation's Corporate office, they immediately reached out, apologized for the incredible bad management from the Miami dealer, and worked hard to fix the problem. Finally, today I got a call from them letting me know that my new Raptor is here, and I can pick it up tomorrow.
So I still recommend that while the GM of Autonation Ford Miami (Suarez) and his Sales Manager (Ceron) work there, stay away from them, but go to Autonation Ford Margate, they are honest people and President of South Florida is an amazing individual.