2021 Ford Raptor Baja Design Linkable - anyone have a kit with independent (pairs) light control ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey There-

Does anyone know of a Baja Design linkable kit for 2021 Raptor that allows independent (in pairs ) light control ? I’d prefer not to fire Up all six lights …especially in Fog…
I understand the kits are daisy chained but I thought I read about a kit that permits independent control of light pairs.

Cheers

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It doesn't exist. Baja has them daisy chained from the factory. You'd have to remove their pre-installed harness (cutting the zip ties) and make your own. At best, we already have a harness that has 6 connectors on it (which connects to 3 PAIRS). It's used on our triple fog kits but would work on the Linkable kit as well if you wanted to use 3 switches for 3 pairs of the XL... There will be extra slack of course since it's designed to span the length of the F150 (3 lights on each side).

The problem is, with the way the harness is made. The 3 left lights and the 3 right lights would have to be paired (so essentially your outter 2 on 1 switch, next inner 2 on another and the center most 2 on another). As each end of the harness looks like this which would most likely have enough slack to span 3 XL lights

WP-Harness2__76711.1579568285.jpg

And yes, these are 2-pin WP connectors designed for S1/S2/Squadrons while XL use a 3-Pin WP, with the exception of XL Linkables, there is no 3rd control wire, so it's actually a 2-Pin WP connector they use.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank You for explaining it clearly to me …cheers

So I just had a customer stop by today that grabbed the Linkable Kit (5x XL) for their Tremor. We tested the wiring harness I linked above, and it's got enough slack to reach the 5 lights, so it'll definitely reach 6 of your XL Lights.