2021 Ford Bronco spied undisguised with roof off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It seems like Ford is smart enough to stick with the Ecoboost and continue development.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but I've seen the seats in the Ranger and they are smaller than ours likely not comfortable for us big guys.

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but I've seen the seats in the Ranger and they are smaller than ours likely not comfortable for us big guys.

I would agree. I sat in a Ranger to see how it compared and it was not comfortable. I am not sure if they have different seats across the range of trim, but the one I sat in was not great.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, it's basically the love child between the FJ, Wrangler, and Ranger. It makes a lot of sense to copy the FJ features since the vehicle is rather popular right now, and Toyota doesn't sell it anymore.

One rumor I heard is that the Bronco will be more like a Raptor than a Jeep in it's offraod capabilities, more for speed offroad than rock crawling capabilities. If that is the case, does that impact on the production schedule for Raptors? Perhaps it makes more sense to stop production of the Raptor for a year, as many have suggested. Or perhaps Raptors are produced at a lower volume.

Last edited:

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In order to really compete with the Wrangler, it has to be able to do rock crawling. But I think a well designed suspension can do both well. My Raptor is fine in the rocks, except it is too wide, too long and too much rear overhang for serious trails.

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to someone at durhamtown and they said ford took the bronco there for testing. Ford made them sign nda about the bronco. This would confirm that they trying to make it handle lika a raptor.

TRMFAM

Reaction score
I am a Bronco fan from way back and still own a 66 and 73. Thank you for posting and I look forward to seeing these for sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk