2021 F150 Tremor Walk Around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty lightweight review. Almost nothing on drivetrain or suspension, way too much on styling. And tech. Talk about too much tech. Yuck.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty lightweight review. Almost nothing on drivetrain or suspension, way too much on styling. And tech. Talk about too much tech. Yuck.
I think it’s a semi Raptor from the way it’s been talked about by Ford in the press release a few months ago. It has leaf springs just like all other f150’s but the Fox 2.0 shocks are a nice upgrade. The only engine option is the 3.5 Ecoboost. I was kind of hoping they would at least let other engine options be had with it. I think having the Powerboost drivetrain as an option would be really nice on the Tremor. I could also go for the 5.0 V8 in it. Like the Gen 3 Raptor, I’m wanting to see where the pricing is going to be on it and wether or not other interior options is available. There is no need to have leather in everything. The 2021 XLT’s are nicer than the previous generations and I think I could go for one of those for the time being until the Raptors get more reasonably priced on the used side.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it’s a semi Raptor from the way it’s been talked about by Ford in the press release a few months ago. It has leaf springs just like all other f150’s but the Fox 2.0 shocks are a nice upgrade. The only engine option is the 3.5 Ecoboost. I was kind of hoping they would at least let other engine options be had with it. I think having the Powerboost drivetrain as an option would be really nice on the Tremor. I could also go for the 5.0 V8 in it. Like the Gen 3 Raptor, I’m wanting to see where the pricing is going to be on it and wether or not other interior options is available. There is no need to have leather in everything. The 2021 XLT’s are nicer than the previous generations and I think I could go for one of those for the time being until the Raptors get more reasonably priced on the used side.

If it's like the other F-150s, it should have coil springs, not leafs. My impression is that it's geared toward crawling. A little more clearance, a little more travel, roughly the same towing and payload. A hunting rig if you will. An FX4 done right. I think Powerboost and out would be a nice touch. It would fit the use model perfectly.