2021 F150 spied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
83 damn payments to make driving an out of date interior.

Geeze, what was the payment difference between 72 months and 84 months? Just think, if you would have bought a '17, you would only have have 48 more payments. ;)

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks a little better now that someone photoshopped the camouflage color out of the picture. Like others have said, I still think it resembles the new GMC/Chevys from the front.

I sure hope the Raptor looks better or I will be hanging on to my Gen 2 for longer than I thought...

I am not crazy about it, but then again I don't think white/chrome is a very good combination at all. It looks a little better when I picture a different color or black replacing the chrome. I wouldn't be surprised to a see a version with the FORD lettering over the grill like we have as well, and it looks a bit better. Add the typical Raptor treatment to it and it looks a lot better.

OP
OP
BaseRaptor

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is a future V8 possible in the Gen 3 Raptor? Yes. Is is probable? No for three reasons;

-CAFE numbers
-Ford has invested heavily in EcoBoost
-It would kill resale value for Gen 2 V6 Raptor owners

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you need to wait till it's paid off to sell? And I don't think the Gen 2's are going to depreciate that much.

Looking at the new interior, anyone else bothered by the amount of glare on that screen? I hope that's not what the final product looks like. Also noted that the gauge cluster appears to be fully digital, which could lead to a lot of interesting things.

I havent heard about too many issues with the mustangs and their optional digital dashes so hopefully theyve got that figured out.

Bat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Horrible looking changes. Why emulate a truck that is now solidly in 3rd place. Its hideous design was not well received either.

Sure hope this isnt really where Ford is headed design wise, or I wont be buying one going forward.