Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

2021 F150 spied

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by BaseRaptor, Feb 21, 2020.

1. BaseRaptor

BaseRaptor Full Access Member

Ford confirmed they will not be revealing the 2021 F-150 to the public on April 29th. A Ford representative did not give an alternative date.

2. Jtnuge

Jtnuge Full Access Member

The ram trx will most certainly make ford respond. Maybe with a v-8, or just more power from the v-8. Look at the diesel trucks, true competition makes for a better product. Ford is working on a new rear end for the raptor. Coils springs. Would like to see fox shocks get a upgrade, yeah I know live valve came out recently. They can do even better though, considering the price we are paying. Ride could be better for the live valve people. Kings would be a nice option. Do not see that happening. There is a two raptor with the coil rear end being tested also. I would look into a regular cab again. Have a 17' supercab now. Time will tell for sure.

3. jeanco

jeanco Full Access Member

all the automobile companies have cancel the unveil of new car.have a friend who work for Subaru and Hyundai.
    may be 2021 will become 2022?factory close.

4. jaggwaa

jaggwaa Full Access Member

Well looking at fords recent history, they might respond by 0.8 L octa turbo high output eco piss engine.

911 Crazy likes this.
  5. dreys

dreys Full Access Member

Browsing through recent reviews of 2020 Lincolns (Navigator, Aviator, Corsair), lots of complaints about how laggy the digital display is. The photos shows that Ford will be getting pretty much the same system, and my gut feeling tells me it, unfortunately, it will be pretty similar in performance.

You can start video at 7:50 to see their opinion

Booth9999 likes this.
  6. 911 Crazy

911 Crazy FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Is that really going to be available? I'd heard it was a few more years off.

7. Jtnuge

Jtnuge Full Access Member

One thing good about the lag, most 2020 ford vehicles will be able to get over the air updates. It should be better now, yes. Some fords have the lag with the most recent sync already, I have seen it in some videos. This one was very weird with carplay, looked like it had a bug.

8. jaggwaa

jaggwaa Full Access Member

i dono man. lost faith in ford. waited what 5 years for a v8..... now m thinking of another project probably lexus lx570 or esclade with 1000hp to wheels. wanted to that with the raptor but cant do it with 3.5eb. new model maybe near, with independent rear suspension might interest me in future.... but for now...... i no longer desire raptor.
    7.3 twin turbo superduty with anylevel lift is also in my mind butit'll be a while for aftermarket support for 7.3

911 Crazy likes this.
  9. Nibbl3s

Nibbl3s Full Access Member

I have always liked these guys. On your point the thing I love about current sync is that it works, no lag no frills does what it needs. Compared to Porsche’s OLD pcm it was light years ahead. I haven’t gotten to play with the new systems so I can’t say

My parent bought a new x7 and I have to say. It just works. It’s beautiful and it’s high tech. Wireless android auto it quick its responsive. That feels like the future. Not what ford is about to bring out

Booth9999 likes this.
  10. BaseRaptor

BaseRaptor Full Access Member