2021 CODE ORANGE RAPTOR 801a POSSIBLY FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 3 people interested, one offered to send a $500 refundable deposit to secure it if I elect to sale. However I declined the deposit offer. Regardless, I think it is terrible that some people on this board criticize others for spending their own money. I paid over $200k for a 911 turbo that sits inside the garage. I did not buy it as an investment, I purchased it because I wanted it and I can afford it, just like some people buy jets and own 10 multimillion dollar homes, many people buy things because they can and in my opinion it is nobody else’s business. My law firm earns enough money for me to be comfortable, however I hate the courtroom. Therefore I spend my time wearing a bite suit and training military dogs. Most people think I am nuts to allow a dog to maul me, but I get satisfaction watching the dog progress. Things will not get cheaper and at for at least the next year, things will be harder to find. When I was in Afghanistan a building blew up and fell on top of me. I was trapped for four days, the entire time taking sniper fire. It was then I realized life is short and as long as it doesn’t hurt anymore, live life to the fullest.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
However I declined the deposit offer

This is a very strange flex thread... I mean for sale thread.... I mean maybe for sale thread if I want to sell something I can afford to keep and not use thread? I just confused myself further, which is hard to do because I am a <insert profession here>.

In all seriousness I (and I think most on the forum) don't care if he wants to sell it and potentially make a profit, more power to you, most of us have probably had the thought cross our mind. But what is the point of this thread unless you are ready to sell? You already stated you are turning down PMs and offers so I am not sure what the post is for other than a flex?

No response needed, GLWPS.

TheSkinMusket

Reaction score
I suggest you Google the term “tort law”. Remedy is alway obtained. Without getting into law school school junk, the “four corners of the document” is everything. It is similar to, possession is nine tenths of the law, which truly isn’t always the case, but hopefully you see my point. Nothing is certain but death and taxes, but a dealership would be insane to pull a quick one, especially with a person that is not required to pay for legal representation. As jaded as I have become, I doubt a business would take the chance to make an additional 20-30k. Legal fees alone would be much higher.
You rattled off like six cliches and never answered his question. You sure you aren't a politician?

bringbackscab

Reaction score
While I can always appreciate ones motive in making a profit, I’d say take the money you’ve been offered and run. There are those with our current gens that, unless it’s a killer deal/trade wouldn’t even consider. Most of the “I need a 37” crowd has paid their kings ransom in Adm’s already and those that haven’t are either waiting for a deal or something to fall into their lap. They’re not searching for a basically $13k adm (if your saying 5k ask with an expected 8k profit) 37 package, at least that’s the vibe I get from these knowledge based forums, not individuals with blank checks. Best of luck with your sale though. Hope you get it so someone else gets one at Msrp or invoice

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are all types on this forum. Sometimes, I'm just tired reading the nonsense from the Mall Crawler lawyer types. Anyone else ? Or is it just me ? Can we talk trucks and offroad Raptor stuff again ? Not flipping 101 . . . Did I just say that out loud ???