2021 CODE ORANGE RAPTOR 801a POSSIBLY FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Advertisement is your only cost?!? LOL. K. Confirmed this a teenager trolling on his dads account
Okay smart guy, what costs that I did not mention are involved? Splane it to me Lucy? I'm sorry, you probably refer to the time is takes to verify a money transfer. You LOL, without specific articulate facts. My guess, you live in your mothers basement and off of her income. Now an economics 101 lesson for you. Raptors are currently in short supply and more people want the truck that can buy it. In high school they called that supply and demand. Combine that with sell when people buy and buy when people sell and you may be able to understand the concept. ask yourself if dealerships can get outrageously high prices, what can’t an individual do the same? Try it with your proud MSRP purchase and maybe you can move from the basement. You started the insults, otherwise you could have just written something like, “good luck with that”. I am not trying to be a wise ***, but it’s not as if I haven’t sold vehicles in the past. List it, buyer pays, spend it….it is simple math. As for GordoJay, he has an excuse, too much THC!

As for the Porsche, that is the dumbest thing I ever bought. It looks cool but because there are speed limits, it may as well be a Jeep, which is the reason it stays in the garage. I wish I could sell it!

Why does it matter to you if I make money or not, which truly isn’t my goal? I simply ordered the truck and if it ever arrives, I will decide to keep it, or sale it. I only mentioned it on the forum to find out if people are interested and they are! You throw around the troll thing, which is your right, just like it is my right to do want I want with and object I purchase. Maybe you are part of a WOKE movement and fail to understand that people think differently. Now call me an ambulance chaser, I never heard that one! How about we just agree to disagree and move on? If you reply with facts as to the reason I cannot make money on the truck, maybe you can teach me something, which I will acknowledge, but I don’t want to waste time trading insults! Enjoy your new truck!

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay smart guy, what costs that I did not mention are involved? Splane it to me Lucy? I'm sorry, you probably refer to the time is takes to verify a money transfer. You LOL, without specific articulate facts. My guess, you live in your mothers basement and off of her income. Now an economics 101 lesson for you. Raptors are currently in short supply and more people want the truck that can buy it. In high school they called that supply and demand. Combine that with sell when people buy and buy when people sell and you may be able to understand the concept. ask yourself if dealerships can get outrageously high prices, what can’t an individual do the same? Try it with your proud MSRP purchase and maybe you can move from the basement. You started the insults, otherwise you could have just written something like, “good luck with that”. I am not trying to be a wise ***, but it’s not as if I haven’t sold vehicles in the past. List it, buyer pays, spend it….it is simple math. As for GordoJay, he has an excuse, too much THC!

As for the Porsche, that is the dumbest thing I ever bought. It looks cool but because there are speed limits, it may as well be a Jeep, which is the reason it stays in the garage. I wish I could sell it!

Why does it matter to you if I make money or not, which truly isn’t my goal? I simply ordered the truck and if it ever arrives, I will decide to keep it, or sale it. I only mentioned it on the forum to find out if people are interested and they are! You throw around the troll thing, which is your right, just like it is my right to do want I want with and object I purchase. Maybe you are part of a WOKE movement and fail to understand that people think differently. Now call me an ambulance chaser, I never heard that one! How about we just agree to disagree and move on? If you reply with facts as to the reason I cannot make money on the truck, maybe you can teach me something, which I will acknowledge, but I don’t want to waste time trading insults! Enjoy your new truck!
Econ lesson for the little hurt troll.
I could of gotten my raptor $10k under sticker and sold it for $20k over sticker and it still wouldn't be worth my time to do so. I'm happy you made $10k. Hopefully it buys you some happiness.

LOL at "your moms basement" comment. I don't need to throw around my wealth (nor do I think you want me to) to feel validated around a bunch of truck guys.

And..... IF you understood supply and demand, you would understand Porsches are more in demand then raptors. They are trading at historically high numbers. You could sell your Porsche quicker than your raptor and most likely at a pretty good number.

BUT you already knew that

noobacaine

Reaction score
I suggest you Google the term “tort law”. Remedy is alway obtained. Without getting into law school school junk, the “four corners of the document” is everything. It is similar to, possession is nine tenths of the law, which truly isn’t always the case, but hopefully you see my point. Nothing is certain but death and taxes, but a dealership would be insane to pull a quick one, especially with a person that is not required to pay for legal representation. As jaded as I have become, I doubt a business would take the chance to make an additional 20-30k. Legal fees alone would be much higher.
You obviously just graduated.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Econ lesson for the little hurt troll.
I could of gotten my raptor $10k under sticker and sold it for $20k over sticker and it still wouldn't be worth my time to do so. I'm happy you made $10k. Hopefully it buys you some happiness.

LOL at "your moms basement" comment. I don't need to throw around my wealth (nor do I think you want me to) to feel validated around a bunch of truck guys.

And..... IF you understood supply and demand, you would understand Porsches are more in demand then raptors. They are trading at historically high numbers. You could sell your Porsche quicker than your raptor and most likely at a pretty good number.

BUT you already knew that
Okay, Econ 102, many less buyers of Porches than Raptors and throwing around wealth has nothing to do with living with mommy, it is called being an adult. I could have been an astronaut, but I wanted to live in a basement. You must be a very unhappy person, but you already knew that

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, Econ 102, many less buyers of Porches than Raptors and throwing around wealth has nothing to do with living with mommy, it is called being an adult. I could have been an astronaut, but I wanted to live in a basement. You must be a very unhappy person, but you already knew that

LOL - haven't you embarrassed yourself enough? Do you still want to go on? Your Napoleon syndrome is showing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir