2021 CODE ORANGE RAPTOR 801a POSSIBLY FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
Broooooooo!!!! We basically built wildness in 07!!! Was is still known as FOB Tellier? Zak Tellier was one of ours and a dear friend. I know that route the like the back of my hand. Most of those buildings and B huts were contracted and coordinated by us (C 4-73, 82nd ABN) Remember Osmani rd? Was is still a 100% chance of contact every time you rolled up it toward serai khel? (Spelling)
Nice! It wasn't called fob tellier while I was there, just Wild or cop wilderness, but that's cool to learn some history behind it. I owned the 105s in support of the cav troop there so my guys didn't go on patrol. The cav guys were always getting into contact and we took mortars or rockets nearly every day for about 11 months straight. Pretty sure you built my FDC hut

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! It wasn't called fob tellier while I was there, just Wild or cop wilderness, but that's cool to learn some history behind it. I owned the 105s in support of the cav troop there so my guys didn't go on patrol. The cav guys were always getting into contact and we took mortars or rockets nearly every day for about 11 months straight. Pretty sure you built my FDC hut
We def built it!! That gun line was right next to the hard building that we used for the TOC. I heard from others that the TOC moved subsequent to us leaving. I remember the those 107’s and mortars coming daily as well. Usually on timers so when y’all would counter battery the POO site no one was there. Good times…I was an 11 Bang Bang so we got to explore those beautiful mountains daily.Look how barren it used to look from the OP’s before building it up. Glad you’re home safe bro!

Attachments

• 344AECF5-E4E3-479C-9092-C025B498B53D.jpeg
    344AECF5-E4E3-479C-9092-C025B498B53D.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 9099020F-6325-41E5-B5AE-24B95FC6BAB1.jpeg
    9099020F-6325-41E5-B5AE-24B95FC6BAB1.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 19

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could honestly care less about you selling your truck and making whatever profit you can…that’s capitalism personified! I do however question the validity and or intention of someone who feels compelled to share unsolicited Audie Murphy like tales in order to bolster their argument. Most of us keep that **** close to the vest and save the glory for those who truly earned it. I wish you the best of luck and a lifetime of health and happiness.
Very well said. I'd venture to say everyone here supports a capitalist society and selling the raptor at well over sticker only benefits owners that can get it at sticker.

It was always about the unsolicited, attention grabbing, jabs to validate his side (IE: I have a Porsche, Im a lawyer, I'm a vet, mom's basement, etc etc).

At the end of the day, I'm thankful for men of service like yourself and I am extremely grateful for being able to live in a country where I can speak freely, drive what I want and live free. Cheers to health and happiness

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could honestly care less about you selling your truck and making whatever profit you can…that’s capitalism personified! I do however question the validity and or intention of someone who feels compelled to share unsolicited Audie Murphy like tales in order to bolster their argument. Most of us keep that **** close to the vest and save the glory for those who truly earned it. I wish you the best of luck and a lifetime of health and happiness.
Well said

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very well said. I'd venture to say everyone here supports a capitalist society and selling the raptor at well over sticker only benefits owners that can get it at sticker.

It was always about the unsolicited, attention grabbing, jabs to validate his side (IE: I have a Porsche, Im a lawyer, I'm a vet, mom's basement, etc etc).

At the end of the day, I'm thankful for men of service like yourself and I am extremely grateful for being able to live in a country where I can speak freely, drive what I want and live free. Cheers to health and happiness
Thank you…back at you brother!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thank you gentlemen for your service. My son in law is a marine who did a few tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. He’s such an awesome dude. My wife and I went out to see him and our daughter recently in Idaho where they live. They took us to natural hot springs. He’s like a mountain goat. Holds our hands on steep inclines, a true lifesaver. Just as I know you are.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thank you gentlemen for your service. My son in law is a marine who did a few tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. He’s such an awesome dude. My wife and I went out to see him and our daughter recently in Idaho where they live. They took us to natural hot springs. He’s like a mountain goat. Holds our hands on steep inclines, a true lifesaver. Just as I know you are.
Appreciate you!!! Now let’s get our damn trucks!!! lol