2021 CODE ORANGE RAPTOR 801a POSSIBLY FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do not shoot me, but I laid eyes on a 2021 blue Raptor this afternoon and for the most part, I’m not impressed. I think the interior has been cheapened when compared to the 2019, which I own. The carbon fiber is extremely disappointing and simply looks like cheap plastic. The seats inside the blue Raptor I sat in today, is also a downgrade. I have a code orange 37 801a scheduled for delivery December 6-12, so I was told. After it arrives, if I do not like it, I will still purchase it, but I will flip it. The deposit is refundable. I will wait to make the final decision until after I see the vehicle. I will pay a 5k ADM, plus tax. If I do not like it, I will sell it for $20k above MSRP. THAT IS THE DON’T SHOOT ME PART. After tax and ADM, I figure I would clear about 8k. If someone is interested DM me. Attached is the sticker.

Attachments

• 0CDE1751-2010-4229-AE34-720A189A3B7D.jpeg
    0CDE1751-2010-4229-AE34-720A189A3B7D.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 219

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes. At least wait until you have it man. There's probably going to be people calling the dealer offering $6k over sticker now lol

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes. At least wait until you have it man. There's probably going to be people calling the dealer offering $6k over sticker now lol
I will wait to make the decision, but as a contractual law attorney I know if the dealer backs out of the written agreement, I will make much more money. Honestly, I hope I like it, I want a spare truck, but if I do not, I will sell it.

Lumpycrown845

Reaction score
I will wait to make the decision, but as a contractual law attorney I know if the dealer backs out of the written agreement, I will make much more money. Honestly, I hope I like it, I want a spare truck, but if I do not, I will sell it.
you will like it trust me. 2020 gen 2 and also a fully maxed loaded trx. the interior grows on you and at night is where it shines for me.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Side note since you're an attorney. What damages could you expect to recover if they "accidentally" sell it out from under you? With all the Bronco shenanigans and surprise markups from even people on here, I've never seen anyone with the means or time to fight it.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Side note since you're an attorney. What damages could you expect to recover if they "accidentally" sell it out from under you? With all the Bronco shenanigans and surprise markups from even people on here, I've never seen anyone with the means or time to fight it.
I suggest you Google the term “tort law”. Remedy is alway obtained. Without getting into law school school junk, the “four corners of the document” is everything. It is similar to, possession is nine tenths of the law, which truly isn’t always the case, but hopefully you see my point. Nothing is certain but death and taxes, but a dealership would be insane to pull a quick one, especially with a person that is not required to pay for legal representation. As jaded as I have become, I doubt a business would take the chance to make an additional 20-30k. Legal fees alone would be much higher.