2021 37 PP AMB - 37X13.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
J

jonfo

Reaction score
WeatherTech mud flaps, the brand does not say WeatherTech on them though, they are rebranding something else. They didn't have 2021 as an option, so had to re-drill. Just put in place and tap with a hammer over existing screw heads to make an impression where the new holes need to go. I will have to trim 2-4" on the inside edge from the front ones before I can put back on, the new tires rubbed on the inside edge of the flaps.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WeatherTech mud flaps, the brand does not say WeatherTech on them though, they are rebranding something else. They didn't have 2021 as an option, so had to re-drill. Just put in place and tap with a hammer over existing screw heads to make an impression where the new holes need to go. I will have to trim 2-4" on the inside edge from the front ones before I can put back on, the new tires rubbed on the inside edge of the flaps.
Thanks for the info and advice
Use that beautiful truck with health

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After being on this thread yesterday I checked Weather Tech site and for my surprise they have the new mud flaps for the 21 Raptor, they even specify it fits the 37 models ( which is the same as the 35 if I’m not
mistaken)