2020 Whistle Sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure who "we" is, but no, "we all" do not all agree with that. Good luck...

I’m sorry but you can’t honestly tell me especially the generation one years people begging, praying, hoping that they would put a V-6 in gen 2. I remember guys selling their older higher mile gen 1s for 14s before ford announced the eco boost and the 6 was just a rumor.

I believe people have come to except the V-6 but you can’t tell me if that Ford put a supercharged 5.2 V-8 in the truck you would prefer the 3.5 to that....or any well built v8 bc I already know some on here will say ford 8s are crap.

Not against a boosted v6 in the right vehicle but I’m sorry a raptor deserves a high performance v8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaggwaa

Reaction score
here we go. problems started before even the year started lol
and 'we' were thinking they fixed everything in 2019 and 2020 is flawless.
and 'we' hate v6 and 'we' love v8
it is strange that people get but hurt at 'we'
hahaha

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen1's got screwed on that deal. All they got was the same old 6.2 that could be had in regular F150s.

Totally agree Nasty! Knew the 5.4 wasn’t going to cut it and threw the super duty 6.2 in as an option then became standard.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here we go. problems started before even the year started lol
and 'we' were thinking they fixed everything in 2019 and 2020 is flawless.
and 'we' hate v6 and 'we' love v8
it is strange that people get but hurt at 'we'
hahaha

I don’t hate the eco boost...think it’s a great idea in the 150 for folks wanting better gas’s mileage. Ford is forward thinking and that’s great...prob one of the reasons they didn’t need Obama’s bailout.

I believe many like me don’t hate the V6 “WE” [emoji56] just don’t think I belongs in the raptor.

jaggwaa

Reaction score
I don’t hate the eco boost...think it’s a great idea in the 150 for folks wanting better gas’s mileage. Ford is forward thinking and that’s great...prob one of the reasons they didn’t need Obama’s bailout.

I believe many like me don’t hate the V6 “WE” [emoji56] just don’t think I belongs in the raptor.

exactly .. it belong to vw beetle:Big Laugh:

jaggwaa

Reaction score
v6 in raptor is like all the wrestlers driving honda civic ..specially type R 'for raptor turbos' lol