2020 stock bedlock wheels for sale in NY!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hpschrank

Reaction score
I was looking at Venomrex wheels but was told the company was fighting a lawsuit for using the name Venomrex…I guess someone already was using the word “Venom” and due to this had stopped all production. Third hand info so who knows if it’s true or not??

OP
OP
BlueTheRaptor

BlueTheRaptor

Reaction score
I was looking at Venomrex wheels but was told the company was fighting a lawsuit for using the name Venomrex…I guess someone already was using the word “Venom” and due to this had stopped all production. Third hand info so who knows if it’s true or not??
That’s pretty interesting. Who knows. From what I gathered when I spoke to them it seems like they are definitely having some sort of internal issues. It’s a shame because I do think they’re wheels are really nice.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Smart man! Same body style
But they did improve from 17’ to 20’.
The shocks are better but nothing major. I was racking up miles on the 2017 and my trade value was good so I decided to start over with a brand new warranty.