2020 steering wheel extension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any kind of extension that can be added to the steering wheel to give me another 2-3” of “telescope” length?

With the position of the seat, my arms are nearly locked out with the telescoping wheel at full extension.

Let us know if you find something , I am a shorty at 6' 7" but still have the same issues.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:D You beat me to it! I was just going to ask how the hell you go drinking with your steering wheel?

I am disappointed. After reading the original post's use of the phrase give me another 2-3” of “telescope” length, I expected a different comment from you.

I am 6'3", so not quite the same issue as others, but if I find that have issues reaching and controlling her in a satisfactory manner, I try approaching from a different angle.:emotions33:

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
And they said the Giants of old didn’t live among us any longer..

Who's they you ask, I can't tell you but they're known to be wrong once in awhile.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously guys I’m 5’9” (5’8” according to my doctors office like 3 years ago and they won’t measure again) and I was amazed how snug the cockpit is in an F150. I can reach more stuff around the vehicle in my 05 CTS than I can ever hope in my truck. It’s not just the height. It’s a cocoon.