2020 steering wheel extension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I am disappointed. After reading the original post's use of the phrase give me another 2-3” of “telescope” length, I expected a different comment from you.

I am 6'3", so not quite the same issue as others, but if I find that have issues reaching and controlling her in a satisfactory manner, I try approaching from a different angle.:emotions33:

Petite 6'3 here too. Some giant bastards around here apparently. When I had my steering wheel replaced in 2019, the dealership broke the telescoping gears or whatever in the column. I didn't realize it for about a year because it was stuck in the perfect spot. Now when I press the button, it just makes a gear grinding sound. lol. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I've had no reason to go back to the dealer. No way I'm dropping it off for a week for them to "diagnose" and order parts.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the heck do you guys eat?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Petite 6'3 here too. Some giant bastards around here apparently. When I had my steering wheel replaced in 2019, the dealership broke the telescoping gears or whatever in the column. I didn't realize it for about a year because it was stuck in the perfect spot. Now when I press the button, it just makes a gear grinding sound. lol. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I've had no reason to go back to the dealer. No way I'm dropping it off for a week for them to "diagnose" and order parts.

I am not petite. Although, I will say that I do tend to enjoy the company of people that are taller than me. (Not that kind of company). It's a novel experience to look up to someone every now and then.

On the steering column, and pedal adjustments, I haven't touched mine since I set them and doubt I ever will. It concern me a bit that just every moving part in the interior is electric motor controlled now. Either we're making really reliable motors these days, or nothing's going to work 10 years from now.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6'11" Here. I haven't had any problems fitting.
you must own the wheeties factory. seriously, i could cut you off at the knees with my sword (dont ask) and you would still be taller than me. just out of curiosity, hows the weather up there? and does gravity at that height help elongate mr happy?

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you must own the wheeties factory. seriously, i could cut you off at the knees with my sword (dont ask) and you would still be taller than me. just out of curiosity, hows the weather up there? and does gravity at that height help elongate mr happy?
The wife never complains about Mr. Happy. Being tall isn't great. cloths are hard to find and when you do are very pricy. You also hit your head a lot. However, I can reach just about anything in stores.