2020 steering wheel extension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I am not petite. Although, I will say that I do tend to enjoy the company of people that are taller than me. (Not that kind of company). It's a novel experience to look up to someone every now and then.

On the steering column, and pedal adjustments, I haven't touched mine since I set them and doubt I ever will. It concern me a bit that just every moving part in the interior is electric motor controlled now. Either we're making really reliable motors these days, or nothing's going to work 10 years from now.

I remember walking into a Tejano bar back in the 90's, place was packed and I was the tallest one there by a lot. Good times.

Even at 6'3 finding clothes that fit right is a challenge sometimes. XL shirts are kinda short, XXL is like wearing a tent.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tall people usually buy pickups because they fit better. I'm only 5'11", pretty average.

True story. I was looking at a Chevy SS and 392 Charger for awhile. With the seat adjusted to where I am comfortable, there is no room behind me. If I want to take other people places in comfort, it has to be in a large truck or truck based SUV.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is the center console . Wider than previous gen 1.. I'm betting 3 to 4 inch in width wider . Gen 1 center console much narrower.

I felt like my old 02’ Super Duty has a lot more driver’s side room. It was also nice not having the rear view mirror so low, because we have to have a god**mnmother***king camera in every effing vehicle these days because people can’t be bothered to put the phone down.